Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Why does God come and help us? Why is He so merciful? Why does He love us so? Because He is good! We don't deserve it, Yet we are blessed!

Do we really believe that God loves us? Do we really believe that God will bless us with His presence?

I was challenged to think about my faith in God, by a sermon by Pastor Chanski. "JUST ASK" That is certainly a message for me. Ask, seek, knock? God loves us and He wants to become a real part of our chuches and families. Not just a way to walk, but a family relationship. We live this way because our Father in Heaven loves us and takes care of us. Oh what a challenge to a greater devotion to Christ! Pastor Chanski put it in a challenging way! I am so grateful for the growth of my personal expectation from God. I remember our early prayer meetings about Pastor's Conferences and such. "Make men like Pastor Martin, etc." I loved Pastor Martin, but I didn't think he was the pattern. We are so far from the cookie cutter days, I think. Make us Christians Lord, whatever else we may be, ie. Black, White, denominational, non-denominational. Make us Christ's sheep and children of God. Make us believers and worshippers and intercessors for our generation. Halleluia, for the privilege to grow in the family of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment