Friday, August 1, 2014

The Deception of Self Righteousness

Oh, doesn't that come in so many shades and colors? Do I know Him? Do I teach about Him?
"Whitley Benjamin said in LWF" 'Father's going to hell and will burn through eternity.'
I believe family prayer brought father to heaven with the rest of their family. Are we happy to place sinners in the hands of an angry God? Are we so sure of our convinced state that we are predisposed to call another Raca? Is that what God gave His Word to us for? Your faith is spurious, we love to announce in our youthful zeal.

I think that our intimacy with Him, should draw and not our blasting of others. I think that method is a residual of our pagan backgrounds. "I must bring someone behind me so that I will have someone to peck at." is the background of our thinking oft times.

Who will be the ones telling God, what they have done for Him? Do we know Him? Does He know us in our labors for Him? How much more should we pray for the souls of those through whom, much exposure to the word of God may have begun to breed the contempt that this exposure could? Let us intend to pray their souls into heaven with us, our dear devoted and overexposed fathers. {many sunburned souls from long study} Draw them to know and love the one who gave that Word to us for our healing and help and not just for the building of our resumes. In Jesus' Name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment