Sunday, July 6, 2014

The regret of not praising Him more exuberantly! Jumping for Jesus!

Meditating on dancing before the Lord. God had blessed me to love to dance before Him in praise around my house. One of the blessed habits I had was spiking the ceiling on the certain parts of Ron Kenoly's song. My arm in a sling makes me aware of my inability on that part.

At the 4th celebration this little baby was jumping exuberantly and in my spirit I heard the still small voice say, Aren't you sorry that you didn't use that much strength to serve and praise God in your youth? Yes I am sorry for that, I thought. He is so worthy of all of our praise and strength in worship.

He sends so much down from Heaven, when we do. He does truly inhabit the praises of His people. I don't suggest public spiritual exuberance as at home. But an occasional spiking the ceiling for Jesus is absolutely in order for those who can touch the ceiling. We do it for an earthly crown do we not?

No comments:

Post a Comment