Thursday, July 3, 2014

Am I A New Creation in Christ? No Ghost can haunt as bad as the ghost of regrets!

I would have been, I could have been a really good Christian had I started at a young age. I am too old now.

I do hope that no one thinks like that about Christ.

I look at my echocardiogram and my blood pressure and regrets fill my mind. What if I had followed that regimen I started time and time again? It's not too late. You can be an athlete at any age. You can turn your decaying body back somewhat any day you start is the right time.

How much more the soul's decay? I must, I must, I must start trusting in Christ today. I must put away my sins and turn to the Lord. I must stop using excuses to make me think that I will get to know God tomorrow. He is so good and it is such a waste of a life to know so many other people and not to know Him in this life. God is the very best friend that you ever want to have! Lord, help renew my mind and my body, even today. Help me to redeem that time that I have and get to know You and seek you in worship and faith. Help me become as a child in my faith and build, line upon line into my soul, that I wouldn't endure the worst regret of all. Not to know You. I want to love You and serve You with my mind and my body, In Jesus' Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment