Monday, June 2, 2014

Remembering Helen Keller 46 years after her passing/ Finally, By Gary Chapman

I wish my mind wouldn't argue with my heart It splits the day apart Into time well spent and time just thrown away I wish my heart would please make up my mind I'm wasting so much time Gotta catch a glimpse of how it's gonna be

CHORUS: When finally I look inside your eyes and see Reflections of yourself in me The way you always said it would be When finally I'm loving you like you love me It happened oh so easily I looked at you and it came to me Finally

The day to day just keeps on spinning round But this one thing I have found I can close my eyes and be there in your arms You take me to a place that's safe and warm You're my harbor in the storm Wanna lose myself in being there with you

(REPEAT CHORUS)

When finally I look inside your eyes and see Reflections of yourself in me The way you always said it would be When finally I'm loving you like you love me It happened oh so easily I looked at you and the love in your heart Cut right through to me And my eyes can see Finally

No comments:

Post a Comment