Saturday, May 15, 2010

Only Jesus, can do helpless sinners good!

Jay Adams, Christian Living in the Home, said "A Christian Home is where sinners agree to forgive eachother and live in loving forgiving commitment with one another." Who could live without that? Who doesn't need the forgiveness of God, to live in community with oneanother. Usually, love covers a multitude of sins, but, every once in a while there is a love explosion, or an anger explosion.
I am living in the fallout of my recent anger explosion. I have too much to do and to little energy to do it. I have too much to buy and too little money to buy it for supplies and I just exploded all over my ever beloved.
Jesus forgives me and sends my sins into the sea of forgetfulness, but my beloved will live with the scars of my tyrade for the rest of time. I out leashed. I am not usually an OLD YELLER. But...
Putting the pieces back together and living in comradery, if not community will be difficult as we work through our angered season. Out of sync!

No comments:

Post a Comment