Friday, May 28, 2010

Loading my consciences with the knowledge of the True God!

Ignorance is not bliss, with regards to God. The devil, himself comforts us that we don't need to know that much about God, because He is everywhere. The more that we know God the more comforts and the more blessing that He is in our sufferings. The more that we know Him, the less we love ourselves. Psalms and Hymns and Spiritual Songs are filling our souls with the knowledge of God, so that we are prepared in our hearts and minds to see Him.
Prepare my heart to see You in Glory, is our daily prayer. Moses said teach us Lord to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. Satisfy us daily with Your mercies, that we may rejoice and be glad all of our days.
God blessed our elders with wisdom and direction and every good and perfect gift comes from the Father of lights in whom is no shadow of turning.
The closer that we get to the pearly Gate, the more the devil taunts us with our unconscionable acts. The devil reminds us, our children remind us and every point is played back for us to look at, as if on the television. Watching the television is not a salve for this. Owning and confessing and repentance for these things are the blessing. I thank You Lord, that You have directed my way. I am sorry that so much of my past has been self-serving. I pray that You will cleanse my conscience so that I can see Your wise hand of direction upon my life and commit my spirit to You as I aim my soul for Glory. The Love of God yearns for Him daily and thanks Him for the comforts and blessings that we enjoy. Hugs and kisses, family loves and the things that we have here are multiplied infinitely when we close our eyes to see Him. Lord, I commit my spirit to You, and we close our eyes to sleep to wake in the bosom of our Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment