Thursday, May 20, 2010

I love being a wife and a mother.


I am grateful for the help that I have these days with older children in the house with me. But, I love seeing the wind of God's love shining in the varied relationships in our house. As my elder daughters provoke a more mutual relationship and my teenagers provoke a more harried mental acumen, I am challenged to seek God for grace and help to keep up with the physical and emotional demands of my chosen ministry.
Their souls and bodies are my most important calling, although, I am not able to juggle these callings as well as I'd like. My love for God is expressed in my love for them. My mother used to call it Eucharist, to bring a meal to an ailing husband. Seeing God's calling in the everyday duties, make them solemn.

No comments:

Post a Comment