Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Trust?

Trust in the Lord with all of your heart.
I love that that was my mother-in law's life verse, because, when I go through the grief cycle of this month, That verse is the verse that guides me, because she was my spiritual director of my grief.
She took me through that year and answered many of my questions and just as quickly as she answered me, as to how she could have lived after that, she was gone. I call her blessed, because she showed me how to deal with the stupidity of others who cannot understand grief. Life without grief is over, when a child is gone and stupid people say, get over it. That means you can't share with them. You will always grieve, you just have to learn how to live and grow from the grief. Proverbs 3...He directs your paths. Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment