Saturday, June 10, 2017

additional scattered thoughts

How long does it take to cleanse the temple from impurities? This was the question in Daniel 8. Daniel got sick because the impurities of Babylon had infiltrated the kingdom of God so much that it was very difficult for any peace to be seen. The words of the Saints were made clear to Daniel. No words of any other could be heard. The multitude of differing people. Were the rams destined for heaven or not? is my question? masculinity had become something akin to goat life, I think.

I think the cleansing is the clarification of the church under the authority of government in this world. This is a sickening confluence. The things the saints have to do to enter the governing process. Still, it is God's will and Daniel nor I can look into these things without getting sick. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment