Friday, June 3, 2016

The Pen is mightier...But what, when I am impaled on my own pen?

We are bid to write. Our hearts and minds take thoughts captive and pen them. Did you not know that they are alive, those words you wrote? Beware!

I had no idea that the words that I imbibe and especially those that I have written and reimbibed again and again would take root in my soul as they have. Pray, Pray Pray! Dear God, give me deliverance from this plight. My mind is rolling in the mud and I cannot get it out. It jumps into the mud and I cannot get it out. Like that child, demoniac that Jesus delivered, my mind jumps from the fire into the water and back and forth and I had no idea that my words and mind would do this. Take my mind captive, Lord to Your Word. Help me find deliverance and relief from the thoughts of my mind. Help the accomplishing of this good goal be glorifying to You alone, In Jesus Name. Amen

Help me take my thoughts captive to the Word of God. Help my words be the anvil to bring captivity captive and give me the grace, through the study of Your Word, to be protected from the power of the Devil who seeks to steal my mind and kill my intellect and destroy all my live efforts, ie. my sanity, my family and my soul. Help, Dearest Lord that all these things will stand and that they would not be the ransom for the devil as he makes it look to me, in His temptations. I had no idea that the rootedness of Words would be such a spiritual battle. God grant victory, for the sake of Christ and His Church. In Jesus' Name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment