Saturday, October 17, 2015

Matthew 18---Offenses? Angels? Discipline? {In the life of the Church}

Matthew 18 reading Are there guardian angels? Their angels always behold the face of your Father in Heaven..." Do you realize what a privilege that it is that you have been chosen by God? Do you know what a privilege to know Him?

I really think that it is a judgement that the same passage that many people use to justify "church discipline" is the same passage that guardian angels are. How many times have you heard a message on "tell it to the church"? How many messages about "their angels"? Whip them, I have heard messages on, but not "their angels".

I have seen their angels dandling on the knee before letting them out into the world and I certainly wouldn't want to answer to those angels for my care of the children. I am chewing on this for the rest of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment