Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Just enough time to tell them that Jesus loves them...

I kick myself for the bad examples and the unclear directions that I gave them, over the years.

This season is about repenting and looking back and seeing clearly what was murky in the outworkings. I should have emphasized this issue more, whatever their objections and I should have laid back on that issue, whatever my bent. It is still a miracle to see Jesus own your labors in their hearts with all of the baggage and mire. When I look into the eyes of the future, I see an awesome providence that has given spiritual direction and resilience to the likes of fallible human efforts. I believe that this is the purpose of God in our sojourn, to find His purposes in our providences and use them to glorify Him.

Do we glorify Him, daily, or just on Sunday? Do we glorify Him in our good providences as well as in our sacrifices? Are we thanking Him and praising Him in all things?

God give us grace, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment