Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I know that God sees the sparrow...

Am I too big for God to see me? Are my sins too big for Him to see?
Sometimes, when I sense the hugeness of my life concerns and of my family and of the people that I am praying for, I wonder if the God who cares about the little things cares about my huge family ties. I find comfort that God is not a respecter of persons. Every care, big and small belongs to Him.I look at Job 41 I see God give Job a comfort that in his huge and complete distress, God is working on his problem and doing all of the other huge things in the world at the same time. Nothing is too big or too small for Him to care for. What a Wonderful Savior! I am not too big because I am not a sparrow. I am not too small because I am a sparrow. God has complete care for every size. Halleluia, What a Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment