Monday, October 27, 2014

Walking with God in the Providence of dropping your daughter back to college?

In the style and thought pattern that I have embraced in the Christian's Daily Walk"

I have grown to become thankful for the labors of the earlier generation of Puritans and for the Christian's Daily Walk. At first, it seemed a noose around my neck to destroy my soul entirely. I read it in the throws of the deepest griefs at the loss of my baby. I cannot say that I was personally directed to this discipline of danger, by anyone. I simply said to my Savior, "this season is the most dangerous spiritually and I don't want to displease you, is there any direction for me in this dark place?" I found that old treasure, which I have attached to this blog on the lower righthand corner on one of the pictures as a link.

After it scrubbed my spiritual skin raw and plunged me into an abyss of worse grief, I have found it to arrange my thinking so that as I walk through the joys of life and the lesser griefs that I experience, they jump into those categories that were engrained in my soul through that deep abyss of unbelief and sadness. Since, I still am not sure if I will ever come through this grief with my faith intact, I don't recommend the book to anyone, except the ones who would want to know a severest flogging.

I thank God that my traverse of 10 hours yesterday was to a good purpose and not to the darkest purpose of travel and separation that I experienced 25 years ago. God is doing a good work in my daughter's life and I believe that He will keep her and guide her soul for His good purpose. He is good in happy providences and in dark ones. This darkness of separation from my beloved one is for a good purpose and I must remind myself of this as we see the miles of distance that have invaded.

I am grateful that there is not some conflict of argument that distances us alongside the miles of distance. For, I am sure that this distance of conflict and argument solidify and become metallic and sometimes cannot be cut through with any earthly instrument. Many times, I see the reconciliation in the eyes of Grandma Ruth as she often reminded me that we were at odds with eachother through nearly all of life. She said do you remember that you wouldn't come into my house. I do remember, Gram. Only God can knock that kind of conflict down between people.

What is keeping short accounts with eachother in a family? What is it and what does it look like?

Many a childish, immature conflict is a question of whether we love each other or not. Let us not let time and distance invade the conflict, please God. Who will be the adult and who will be the parent? Today, I forgive you. Today, I ask you to forgive me. Today, I don't really need to understand the differences that made us angry, just to know that shortly we will be before our Savior and have to give an account for the most important stewardship:
Our Relationships!

No comments:

Post a Comment