Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Power of the Efficacious Work of the Savior!

His Blood atoned and that is the strength that we can have to arise... from guilty fears. From Guilty fears? The upright soul imitates God and stands upright because the blood of Jesus paid for my sins. I would be in hell today, were it not for His eternal payment for the punishments for my sins. Each new day is a new measure of the mercy and grace that keeps our eyes and our souls heavenbound. I needn't keep my eyes on the ground and my shoulders slouched under the weight of the guilty fears. Fears that my sins which ever chase me, will overtake me, unawares and eternally consume me. That is Christ's job to subdue them. He ever lives to make intercession for us. He is the stronger than the strong man. He is the one those guilty fears have to answer to. Guilty fears {I speak to them in my soul} You have to answer to God. You are confessed to the Father and under the blood of my risen Savior. Dear Holy Spirit, bring comfort and peace to this battered heart this morning, distressed by guilty fears that haunt and howl. Arise my soul. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment