Thursday, December 15, 2011

God Bless us, Everyone!


Thank God that He is concerned about the crippled soul as well as the crippled body.
Crippled with greed and sin, crippled with shame and grief, crippled with weights and infirmities, I come to Jesus. Were it not for His concern and care for our souls, to send a propitiation for our sins, that we may have access to Him, no matter our station. He has put us on His list to seek and to save, if we are not saved already. If we are saved He has put us on His "get to know Me better list". We cannot imagine someone so insistent on seeking and saving sinners. Our sins always make us hide from God. Our sins always make us think about the judgement that we are heaping on ourselves. The devil whispers into our ears hard thoughts of God. We must instruct our consciences aright to know the truth.
If God has not spared His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all. How shall He not also, with Him freely give us all things.

I take the part of Tiny Tim and ask God to heal my limping soul and make me know Him this holiday season in the truth of His goodness and mercies, which are great.
I hobble my soul to my Savior for healing and strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment