Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Proverbs 8---Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?

verse 22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----



I always think of Wisdom, in Chapter 8 of proverbs as the apprentice of the Lord. A sitting student, learning and taking notes of the workings, by which God does all His holy will.

I have changed my mind and think of her,now as a dutiful wife, learning her Lord and rearing His children and giving them the instructions of their father. The woman of bondage, I think,{as Hagar was} often despised by the children, but dutiful in her labors. She has no idea where her offspring will go or what they will do, but her children are taught of the Lord. Wisdom is the principle thing, therefore get wisdom, don't despise her!

No comments:

Post a Comment