Monday, November 29, 2010

Why does a live Church talk?

Many times, in the pre live state of my soul, I wondered why Christians must fellowship before service. I wondered why must they enjoy one another's company so. I was really jealous that I thought that my silence was the reality of solemnity. That my silence was reverent. God showed me otherwise. I thank you God that I am not like these talkers who must chatter before You when they should be reverent. God showed me the silence of the dead and the sound of the wailing that is prefaced by the silence of the damned. Those that do not know Him, have no care about what someone else is doing next to them, whether there is a crying or needy soul that needs tending to, or not. The normal human courtesies are missing from the sitting, supposed sullen and silent majority. God is not impressed by silence, nor by noise. But, He does condemn the judgmental heart that puts the worst construction on the bleating of the sheep of His pasture. A real shepherd knows what each bleat means and a real shepherd knows what the silence means. It means that they are dead. God bless the noise of the loving of one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment