Sunday, April 22, 2018

For The Beauty Of The Sky!

Psalm 90:17 And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.
I looked out of the front door, as I was watering my needy flowers and the sky was what reminded me that God sometimes has to put his pen into the inkwell. The clouds made me think of the ink as it starts to run out of a pen. I was sad for a generation, who may not be able to notice the daily handiwork of a loving Father. His daily love letters in the sky, might be erased for them, because people don't communicate like that anymore. They don't have many people who use inkwells up to tell them how much they love them. God does. This morning He looked like He had to put His pen back into the inkwell and place another line over the spotted lines of what He was writing. I am not big enough or old enough to read the words, I can only see when He has to stick His huge pen back into the well to get more ink.

I do hope He has some special cyber secrets for the next generation in the sky...

I am sure He does! He would never leave us hanging, like that:}.

No comments:

Post a Comment