Sunday, November 13, 2016

Coming Back to the Center of the Court!

Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Whether the shot was a winner or a lob or into the net, the next thing to do is to go back to the center of the court.
Why? Where? What?
After we have fought and won or lost, we have to go back to the urgent call of service that is our lot in life. My call from God to care for my family is higher than any other attainment in this world.

When they placed that baby on my heart and I was aware that I was the mother in care for this new life, my ministry was confirmed. Many places along the way, God has placed a second wind into my loving promise to be what He has called me to be; their mother. Who am I when I win the highest prizes? Their mother. Who am I, when I lose the highest prizes? Their mother. After being a child of God and a human being and a woman and all of the other things that I am. I have seen this or these children from complete inability to the point where they are now. That is a really fulfilling accomplishment, whatever men or the world may relegate it to.

I can go back to the center of the court and look at my identity with the correct spectacles. I have accomplished alot in this world. God is pleased that I am going on from challenge to challenge with His help.

No comments:

Post a Comment