Sunday, July 12, 2015

Ponder anew?

What the Almighty can do
If with His love He befriend thee?

What can God do with my story of redemption and grace? How can God clean my life up and make it useful in His service? That is just one of the questions of Praise to the Almighty.

Before we can "Let the Amen" sound from His people again, we have to become and be "His people". So many times our testimony of redemption is so stained with stumblings and unbelief that we are always asking the question, am I Yours, Lord. How can You find the grace and mercy to clean me up and use me for You. Have You befriended me with Your love, Lord? I want to glorify You with my life, then.

The accusations of the devil are silenced in our praise and worship. Our sins, our unbelief, our questions and grapplings will be understood, by and by, they say. But, in the meantime, it is awesome to see God at work in our lives, cleaning and clearing out the "old man" and making us "fit for Heaven". Halleluia, What a Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment