Friday, January 14, 2011

To him that by wisdom made the heavens: for his mercy endureth for ever. Psalm 136:5

I sit in wonderment, that there are some, in Scripture, noted for asking God, "What are You doing?" What a brave question that is, and yet, everytime, one of God's friends asks God for an answer, God answers with far more information, than the person could handle.
I am going through Revelations, which, I believe was an answer to the apostle John's questions to God and here we are gleaning from, Jesus redemption of our souls, to know God in an intimate way, in the Scripture.
My children ask me, Mommy, what are you doing? I say, today I am resting, because I am sick. That means only 3 loads of laundry and naps more often and tylenol to help me cope.
God gives us the entire Scripture to explain the things that we can know about what He is doing. God give us grace to want to know You, first, in the pardon of our sins and then, in the study of Your Word and thirdly, in the providences that You send. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment