Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"Oh God You are my God..."


I will ever praise You? {For eternity we will be allowed to give God the highest praise!} The psalmist was in awe of an eternal God allowing Himself, as it were, to be owned by His people. Individually and in community, with the Church of redeemed Saints, we can say "Lord, You are our Lord."
We enjoy His presence and welcome Him into our worship and praise. We cannot even imagine the blessed sweet communion with God, if we are not worshipping Him. Worship is the glasses that we can put on, to see a small segment of the magnitude of the joy that God takes, in being owned by His own posession.
God planned our redemption. God paid for our souls, with the blood of His Son. God intended and accomplished salvation for us.
Sometimes, I have to put all of my petition on the shelf and just bask in the wonder of the relationship that God is my Friend, my Lord, My...God!

No comments:

Post a Comment