Tuesday, July 28, 2020

From aunt Jackie's funeral time

February 7 th   




I don't think it is an accident the voracity of yesterday's storm.  I was sent on a pivot from Aunt Jackies funeral...New focus in the middle of a storm...



I used to sing Immortal Invisible before and during storms of such magnitude.  It was God and my favorite rainy day meditation.  New day was the pivot from such a storm as yesterday when the creek wa higher than I have ever seen it. 

Game on whistle, like no other. These are the days when all that practice comes to bear on your life. Game time..?How so, Lord is my question. But it is so whether I understand or not.

The providence of running across the word find of Ecc. 3 the day before the storm was pivotal.   More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment