Friday, October 27, 2017

I am in Awe of David's faith! David knew that "His Redeemer Liveth"

The clarity of David's conscience smiting him, was everywhere. My meditations of God's dealings with David, this time has gleaned much to my soul's profit.

I saw him as flawed and I had dealt with my anger with him on the many levels. Today's reading made him my own soul, as I saw him. I prayed and contemplated that I could see the goodness of God, in the aging of my body.

I can't fight anymore. I can't claim youth or goodness or the victories as being mine, but I can see God's hand leading me all the way. I have lost dear ones, but look how many things I have gained. God's mercy and grace, His victories for His namesake and many people who have saved my life and my face, in too many situations to recount. And last, but certainly not least, Uriah the Hittite{for whose sake countless generations will see the sword in my house, because it was me that killed him} What a confession and what an ownership of the mercy of God!2Samuel 23---David's Counting His Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment