Thursday, August 4, 2016

The Contrast of the Arm of the Lord and the Arm of man! No Comparison

As I stood beside my son and felt vicariously the pulling squeak of the rods from his tiny bones, I thanked God for the precision and great time that we live in to have his arm reset in such a way.   My heart hurt with every squeak of the pull.  There were 3 rods and they worked to hold the arm in place while the body pulled those bones back permanently.
When I see him do a push-up or hit a backhand, my heart leaps that healing can happen in such a way that is so internal and so unseen, by anyone but the mother.


I am praying for the cry of Egypt in Ezekiel.  God show yourself as the greater love than a mother.  Show that You do not forget Your own promises and oaths.  Turn that oath to the salvation of souls from the top to the bottom.  As You have healed my Ethy's Arm, show that broken arm cry for salvation and the love of Christ results in true reconciliation.  Help us over the generations to have renounced the pride that made us crushed in the Red Sea.   Meet us in the flood of Your salvation and redeem to the utmost.

No comments:

Post a Comment