Tuesday, January 26, 2010

When God holds my heart in His hand...

Sometimes we miss what God wants to do in our hearts because we don't want Him to see where we have been. We jip ourselves from the healing Hand of the Most High. Confess your sins to oneanother and pray for one another, that you may be healed. Not everybody can bear your burdens to Jesus, but somebody, who loves you, can carry you to the Throne of grace.
I love You, Lord and I want to obey, but my sins are standing like mountains between me and You. I don't want to live like that anymore. I want You to break the walls down between us, so that I can know You in the pardon of my sins and confession and grace and mercy. Our needs can smother us, where is the goodness of God when I am smothering in my remaining sin. How come, everybody senses God in worship and I am not seeing Him. I am smothering in my sins, when I say that. I need to find a small group to sit and learn of Him. To be real and growing in the presence of brethren and love and be loved, by the Hand of God in His church. His love reaches even me. His power reaches even me. As Zacchias I must find the tree by where He is coming by and climb it and let Him know that I want Him in my house today. Jesus is more willing to come to our house than we are to invite Him.
Help me, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment